Posted by The YA Book Traveler , Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:00 AM
The 2015 Book Bloggers Love-A-Thon hosted by Alexa Loves Book is a time for the blogging community to show some book love to authors and to fellow bloggers. This is my first one! Find out more info about his event here.
1. What’s your name? My name is Sarah (like half of the blogging community!)
2. Where in the world are you blogging from? I am blogging from COLD COLD Michigan.
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place? Twitter. I really got into reading over the last couple of years and wanted to be able to join the amazing book community where I can flail about books.
4. How did you come up with your blog name? It's pretty straight forward. I was deciding on a name and all I could think about was that reading takes you on an adventure. So, The YA Book Traveler was born!
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog? I read and review mostly fantasy and dystopian. There are an occasional contemporary or NA in there as well.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews? I'm new to blogging and have very limited time to do it. I've done a few Top Ten Tuesdays and a Stacking the Shelves.
7. Best blogging experience so far? I would say meeting other bloggers. They're SOOOO wonderful!
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community? To be honest, I probably tweet my Twitter blogging community more than I do real life friends. I love books and this is the place where we can be excited together. Everyone is so amazing and sweet.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015! The Orphan Queen, ACOTAR, Ice Like Fire, The Wrath and the Dawn, and An Ember in Ashes. (Only 5??? There are so many more)
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read? I love Starters by Lissa Price. It's a great duology. I'm not sure if it qualifies as underrated but I love it.
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF? Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone or Roar from Under the Never Sky! They're both so fun!
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests? I work for my church and I love leading children's ministry. It's super fun and I love my church family.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for? I'm a mom of 3, I never get to go shopping! lol Um...clothes?
14.At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song
would be playing? I'm actually at a loss on this one...sad!
15.Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV
show you want turned into a book. I WANT FROSTBITE! (cries). I was so sad the Vampire Academy movies won't keep being made...
Thanks for stopping by and join all the fun on Twitter, #LoveAThon