Posted by The YA Book Traveler , Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:23 AM
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the link for more info and join in!
This week: Top 10 Books I've Read So Far in 2015
2. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker - This book was such a surprise to me! It was WAY funnier than I anticipated. I really didn't expect that but I loved it! It was funny and had such wonderful secondary characters. Lots of fun and adventure!
3. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - This has been my first read of Maggie's and WOW I was blown away. This book has made it up on my Top ALL-TIME favorite books!
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen - Probably my favorite couple ever is in the Scarlet series, Scarlet and Robin. The love they share for each other is beautiful, real and compelling. Such a wonderful Robin Hood Retelling!
5. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - This book is historical/fantasy fiction. Such a great read with a wonderful slow burn romance!
6. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - I heard nothing but great things about this book and I was NOT disappointed. This book is full of mystery, fun and such heart warming romance. LOVED IT!
7. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen - Girl power! This book is full of wonderful girl friendships and it's super funny!
8. Rebound by Noelle August - This is book two of the Boomerang series and features new main characters. It's HOT and a lot of fun! I can't wait for the last book, Bounce to come out in August.
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - The world Sarah J. Maas created in ACOTAR is wonderfully rich. And this book is also freaking hot (like NA hot!).
10. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis - This was such a fun Snow White retelling! It's a SciFi full of adventure and a hot prince. What else could you want?