Find Me Tag

Posted by The YA Book Traveler , Monday, July 13, 2015 12:00 AM


FIND ME TAG

I haven't done a tag in FOREVER. But my good friend Carrie from Once Upon a Dream Books tagged me for this FIND ME book tag created by Beautiful Bookish Butterflies. 

Thanks Carrie!

I had to do a bit of cheating...so bear with me!

A BOOK WITH A SUNSET


A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean - I actually have never read this book but it was the only one I could find that looked like it had a sunset. I think!

A BOOK WITH WATER

Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis - Guilty...I still haven't read it! I've had it for almost a year and still haven't gotten to this book. But hey it has water! (Or lack thereof in the books)

A BOOK WITH A FLOWER

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer - Flower! I can't remember if a flower was significant in this book. It's been a while since I read it. But I also really enjoyed Twilight and don't care for all the Twilight bashing I see all the time. 

A BOOK WITH A HEART

Boomerang by Noelle August - This is such a fun book! I highly recommend this NA series co-written by Veronica Rossi and Lorin Oberweger.

A BOOK WITH 'GONE' 'GIRL' IN THE TITLE

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - I do NOT have a book with the word "Gone" in it, so I chose another 4 letter G word...Girl! It works! (Cheating here....)

A BOOK WITH A WEAPON

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins - This book also is on my TBR shelf! I won a copy and have heard it's really good!

A BOOK WITH A MOON

The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss - If you look closely there is a moon! I was excited to find a book that worked!

A BOOK WITH A GIRL IN A WHITE DRESS

Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett - I recently was given this ARC by a friend and look forward to reading it. I don't really read YA Horror, but it sounds good!

A BOOK WITH A COUPLE KISSING

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - This is as close as I could get! I don't have a lot of contemporaries and this book actually is borrowed from the library!

A BOOK WITH HEADPHONES

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway - Ok...cheating here. There are NO headphones on this cover, HOWEVER the entire book is about a song and music. As close as I could get!

A BOOK WITH  WINGS

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - DRAGONS! Dragons have wings!

A BOOK WITH A BOOK

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling - Another TOTAL cheat. No book...BUT a pensieve is kinda like a book. They would see memories and study them...kinda like a book! 

A BOOK WITH A DOOR

The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss - Yes, I used it again! I have no books with doors folks! I had to use it again.

A BOOK WITH AN EYE

Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi - Finally an easy one! All three books in the Shatter Me trilogy have eyes on them. I love these covers.

Now I tag:



And of course, YOU! Anyone is welcome to do this tag!

2 Response to "Find Me Tag"

Unknown Says:

This is so neat! I'll have to do this over on my own blog :) Cool choices for your books <3

Pili Says:

Very cool tag!! I love how you cheated a bit in some of the entries! ;)

Post a Comment