Posted by The YA Book Traveler , Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:53 AM
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. Click Here for more details.
This week's top ten are the Top Ten Favorite Books from the Last 3 Years.
1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch - I LOVED this book so much that I declared it my favorite 2014 read. I love the characters in this book and the world Sara created.
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - This series for me will be a forever re-read series. I've already read it multiple times and I know I'll come back. This series is AMAZING because of the CHARACTERS! More than any book, I wish these characters were real people.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Now, first off...as a series, I really hate this series...BUT I LOVE Divergent! I'm still bitter about this series as a whole but I can't deny my love for the first book.
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen - I ALMOST DNF'd this book! Ah! I'm so glad I didn't because this book is truly amazing. Very swoon-worthy and awesome characters.
5. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - I love the Throne of Glass series but, so far, Crown of Midnight is my favorite.
6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - This fantasy series is amazing! I love it when I got back and forth between loving and hating characters. It really keeps me guessing and I never know what's gong to happen.
7. Eternity Cure (The Immortal Rules Series #2) by Julie Kagawa - I don't cry very easily with books but oh man...did I cry. This book tore out my heart, thanks Julie Kagawa! This is a great series, so read it if you haven't!
8. The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey series #3) by Julie Kagawa - Here is another book that riped my heart out, in a good way! This is such a wonderful series full of good and evil battling it out and a sarcastic cat!
9. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I just read this book a few weeks ago and it really is a must read! The world is so interesting and the romance in this book is one of my favorites.
10. Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - I LOVE THIS SERIES! Be warned though...I didn't care for book 1, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, BUT each book in this series gets more and more amazing. This by far has been my favorite series enders!
What are yours?